Food Production Worker #563 7/7/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing-Caldwell is now accepting applicants for a major meat packing plant in Wilder, Idaho! These temp-to-hire roles are factory-based processing and packaging positions. Our client maintains a steady schedule for both day shift and swing shift with a great benefits package after short probationary period.
Successful candidates will be assigned to one of the many production lines within the plant. Paid training provided! Primary duties will include; loading machines with frozen hunks of meat that is ground into ground beef. That ground beef is then formed and shaped into hamburger patties. These patties are frozen, then packaged by associates at the end of the production line. Packaging and pallet builders need to be able to lift 50lbs. Machine operators and those with experience will be considered for higher starting pay rates.
· Ability to work in a chilled environment (it’s frozen meat so, it’s chilly in there)
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, production environment (these hamburgers are selling like crazy!)
· Ability to work 10-hour shifts
· Ability to work all scheduled shifts (good attendance is always important)
· Must comply with company Good Manufacturing Practices and Safety Protocols.
· Packaging and pallet builders need to be able to lift 50lbs.
Day Shift – starts at $13.00/hr with no experience required
Swing Shift – starts at $14.00/hr with no experience required
How to Apply:
All applicants must interview in-office with us for consideration. Walk-in interviews accepted each day during normal business hours at 304 Cleveland Blvd in Caldwell. We’re scheduling new onsite orientations every couple of days and have a ton of openings so we’ll have you working in a day or two after you interview.
Call ahead to the office if you have questions! (208) 455-3504
$13.00 – $14.00 per hour