Food Production Worker [#563] 10/18/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing-Caldwell is now accepting applicants for a major meatpacking plant in Wilder, Idaho! These temp-to-hire roles are factory-based processing and packaging positions. Our client maintains a steady schedule for both day shift and swing shift with a great benefits package after a short probationary period.
Successful candidates will be assigned to one of the many production lines within the plant. Paid training provided! Primary duties will include; loading machines with frozen hunks of meat that is ground into ground beef. That ground beef is then formed and shaped into hamburger patties. These patties are frozen, then packaged by associates at the end of the production line. Packaging and pallet builders need to be able to lift 50lbs. Machine operators and those with experience will be considered for higher starting pay rates.
· Ability to work in a chilled environment (it’s frozen meat so, it’s chilly in there)
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, production environment (these hamburgers are selling like crazy!)
· Ability to work 10-hour shifts
· Ability to work all scheduled shifts (good attendance is always important)
· Must comply with company Good Manufacturing Practices and Safety Protocols.
· Packaging and pallet builders need to be able to lift 50lbs.
Day Shift – starts at $14.00/hr with no experience required
Swing Shift – starts at $15.00/hr with no experience required
Apply in person any time during normal biz hours, no appointment needed.
We’re located at 304 Cleveland Blvd in Caldwell.
Feel free to call ahead if you have questions. 208.455.3504