Caregivers – Canyon County 4/5/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing-Caldwell is now accepting applications for Caregivers at an assisted living facility in the Canyon and Payette County areas. Caregivers are responsible for assisting individuals in the memory care facility as directed by professional staff members. No experience required
• Assist residents with personal care including but not limited to dressing, mobility, administering medication, personal hygiene, eating, monitoring medications, documenting health changes.
• Assist residents with tasks such as cooking, cleaning, laundry and other housekeeping
• Follow directions as requested by professional staff members
• Weekend Availability is a must
• Ability to lift 25lbs or more, unassisted
• CNA, Med Tech, First Aid and CPR Licenses preferred
• Pass a pre employment drug test
• Pass background check
• Day 6am – 2pm
• Swing 2pm – 10pm
• Night 10pm – 6am
• Dependent on experience and shift
Applicants can apply on our website and then come to the office for an interview. All applicants must interview in-office for consideration. We maintain a walk-in interview schedule during normal biz hours. We encourage everyone to bring two forms of ID to your interview so we can wrap up all your paperwork in one visit! We’re located at 304 Cleveland Blvd in Caldwell.