Distribution Warehouse Associate [#616] 10/14/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing-Caldwell is currently looking for dedicated warehouse associates for a local employee-owned tire distribution company
These individuals are responsible for receiving and distributing inbound & outbound tires and other items within the warehouse by performing the following duties.
• Provides customers with knowledgeable, courteous, and prompt service, while being sensitive to their needs.
• Prepares orders by processing requests, pulling materials, placing orders in the delivery area
• Receives all inbound freight within the warehouse, unloads tires on trucks, and checks off orders in a timely fashion. Maintains high accuracy level in check-off procedures.
• Uses computer software to assist with locating types of tires by the manufacturer; transfers inventory to stores; closes out transfer requests and bills the appropriate location.
• Assists with slow-moving, obsolete inventory items and reports observations to the supervisor.
• Assists with requests received from store personnel or outside customers research problems if necessary and respond in a timely fashion.
• Maintains a safe, tidy, and orderly warehouse environment with inventory stored in its proper place.
Ideal candidates will have some experience in the following:
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and ability to work as a team with other employees
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment & adapt to change quickly
• Capable of pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 45 pounds unassisted
• Able to work on foot for extended periods of time
• Ability to use handheld scanners for inventory tracking purposes
• Reliable mode of transportation at ALL times
• Good attendance record & on time for work daily
DAY SHIFT | $17.00/HR
Apply in person any time during normal biz hours, no appointment needed.
We’re located at 304 Cleveland Blvd in Caldwell.
Feel free to call ahead if you have questions. 208.455.3504