Door Manufacturing 7/26/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is currently recruiting and accepting applications for experienced Order Pickers to work for a local building material supplier in the Treasure Valley.
Candidates will be responsible for but not limited to: assisting supervisors on a daily basis, receiving, sorting, loading building materials, and must have prior experience with running a scan gun. Fork Lift experience required. Additional support as a Warehouse Worker will be required. Candidates can expect to work a minimum of 40 hours a week, with available overtime. Day and night shifts available.
This is a Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:30pm shift with the possibility of starting earlier and working later.
This is a Monday – Friday, 5:00PM – 2:30AM shift with the possibility of starting earlier and working later.
Compensation: $14/hr. – $15/hr. DOE
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to perform work accurately, independently, and in a timely manner.
- Fork Lift experience is a must
- 1 year of prior Warehouse and/or Production experience
- Lift 50+ pounds consistently, unassisted with the ability to occasionally lift 100lbs assisted
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Reliable transportation to and from work with a VALID driver’s license
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.