Sensory Technician 5/10/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is currently recruiting and accepting applications for a part-time, Sensory Technician Helper to work for a locally owned production facility in Boise, Idaho.
Candidates will be responsible for but not limited to: preparing food products for serving to taste panelists at their downtown location, clean and sanitize the lab and taste booths throughout the day, aid technicians in labelling cups, dishes along with any task the supervisor’s assign. Schedule is a part-time, Tuesday thru Thursday, 9:30am – 4:00pm. This job is perfect for college students wanting to make a little extra cash!
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to stand for 6+ hours a day
- Ability to lift 50lbs (not regularly)
- Be dependable and on-time, adhere to company attendance standards
- Experience with a food handling is desired, but not mandatory. WILL TRAIN.
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/apply-online-boise/. You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID.