Resistance Welding 7/26/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is currently recruiting and accepting applications for multiple resistance welding (using an electric current & applied pressure to fuse metal-operates similar to a sewing machine) positions for a filter manufacturing company in Boise.
Candidates in this position will be responsible for welding seams on small mesh screens to make cylindrical filters. This position is a full time, temp to hire assignment working Monday thru Thursday from 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Compensation for this position will be $12.00/hr. There is opportunity for advancement and movement into other positions, depending on individual aptitude and performance.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
· Ability to sit for long periods of time
· 6 months minimum experience in hand soldering preferred
· Ability to work with small hand tools
· Have appropriate finger dexterity
· Adhere to company attendance standards
· Comply with company safety policies and regulations
· Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/boise/ You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.