Receptionist/Bookkeeper 11/23/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is now accepting applications with resumes for a receptionist with strong bookkeeping experience to work for a local company in Boise.
This is a temp-to-hire position working full time Monday thru Friday. The selected candidate will mainly be responsible for front office/administrative duties along with completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices in QuickBooks. Compensation for this position will be $15.00 -20.00/hr. DOE. Bookkeeping experience is a must!
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures including purchase orders and invoicing
- Multiple-line phones
- Data entry
- Knowledge of construction and progress billing lien releases, lien waivers and percentages of projects based on billings and receivables
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Experience in QuickBooks a must! (QuickBooks Enterprise, preferred)
- Must have experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- High attention to detail, thoroughness and organized
- Strong Customer Service
- Strong Mathematical Skills
- Able to be autonomous and efficient in completing tasks
- Team orientated and willing to learn new tasks
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/boise/. You are also going to be required to finish your application in-person, in the office Monday thru Thursday, between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID.