Purchasing Agent 5/10/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is now accepting resumes for an immediate Purchasing Agent opening here in the Boise area.
This is a temp-to-hire position. Candidates need to have the availability to work Monday thru Friday, working 35-40 hours a week with the potential to become full-time (40 hours per week). You will be responsible for a multitude of tasks including, but not limited to; purchasing product, managing materials and supplies, develop and maintain supplier relationships, work closely with suppliers to ensure best pricing, quality and delivery of materials, daily follow-ups with suppliers, assist customers in person and by phone, and reconcile any discrepancies in purchase orders or invoices.
Pay is $16.00-$18.00 per hour depending on experience.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Must have prior experience as a Purchasing Agent
- Must have experience in inventory and/or inventory management
- Ability to interact professionally and provide upbeat customer service
- Strong computer skills in Quickbooks, Excel, Outlook and Access
- Ability to multitask
- High attention to detail with high organizational skills
- Basic Mathematical Calculations
- Motivated to work consistently, and efficiently without direct supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have valid driver’s license and insurance
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please fill out an application on our website, then come into our office any time Monday thru Thursday, between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID. *Must have resume to be considered for the position.