Production Associates: day/swing/night shifts 1/20/2020 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is currently recruiting and accepting applications for multiple production and packaging positions for a food production facility in Boise, Idaho.
- Set up machines to run production. Includes but is not limited to stocking boxes, film, and cases.
- Machine clean up and change over
- Sort product, and remove product that is not to standard
- Manual lifting of bags, buckets, or boxes of ingredients for mixing
- Weighing ingredients, and data recording
- Keeping job area clean to company standard at all times. This includes but is not limited to sweeping, mopping, cleaning trash, and collecting product from the floor.
- Perform other assigned production tasks as directed by supervisor
Shifts and Pay Rates:
These are long term, temp to hire positions with three shift times available. Shifts and corresponding pay rates are as follows:
- Day shift: $12.00 per hour
- Grave shift: $12.50 per hour
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to stand on feet for 8+ hours a day
- Must be able to work around moderate noise levels, moving parts and machinery, wet and humid areas, fluctuating temperatures, and various weather conditions
- Must be able to reach with arms and hands, and bend, stoop, and twist throughout scheduled shift
- Ability to lift at minimum 50lbs frequently, unassisted
- Push or pull items weighing up to 2600 lbs. with assistance
- Ability to walk 400 yards to work stations
- Have appropriate finger dexterity
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly detail oriented
- Experience with a food handling or production preferred
- Must be able to distinguish color
- Must be able to perform basic math functions like addition, subtraction, and division. Must also be able to work with fractions, decimals, and various units of measure.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Adhere to company attendance standards
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations
- Adhere to GMP and company standards at all times
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/apply-online-boise/. You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 9am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID.