Pool & Spa Tech 4/12/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is currently accepting applications for a full time Pool and Spa Technician to join their growing team for a local Pool and Spa Company here in Boise.
This is a long term, temp-to-hire position working as a Pool and Spa Tech, helping install pools and spas at different locations throughout the Treasure Valley. Candidates will also be working in the store, helping customers. The right candidate must be a reliable individual, have a good driving history with a valid driver’s license, and be able to problem solve. Prior Pool/Spa experience preferred, however automotive, appliance repair, handyman, and/or plumbing & electrical experience is a plus. This position is Tuesday thru Saturday with compensation starting at $13.00/hr.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to stand on feet for extended hours
- Bend, stoop, and twist
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds unassisted
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to multitask with little to no direction
- High attention to detail with exceptional customer service
- Ability to work independently
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/boise/
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.