Plastic Manufacturing 8/10/2020 Return
Gem State Staffing is taking applications for a plastic manufacturing company in Boise, ID.
As an employee, you would prepare and build plastic components using a variety of power tools and other equipment, including but not limited to plastics welders, saws, hand routers, and drills. The shifts are Monday thru Friday 7:30AM-4:30PM with occasional travel. This position pays $12.00/hr – $15.00 DOE .
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- 1 Year fabrication or industrial piping and tooling (Required)
- MUST be able to travel in/out of state (travel pay and per diem included)
- MUST be punctual
- MUST have a strong work-ethic
- Able to twist, bend, stoop, and squat
- Able to work while standing for a full work shift
- Able to work in high-paced production environment
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Able to read and understand shop drawings/schematics
- Able to pass a background check
- Able to pass a drug screen
- MUST have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- MUST have HS Diploma or equivalent
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.