Soda Distributor 7/26/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is currently recruiting and accepting applications for Warehouse Workers to work for a nationally known beverage distribution company in Boise.
Candidates will be responsible for but not limited to: palletizing, building customer orders and preparing them for safe delivery. Candidates can expect to work a minimum of 40 hours a week, with available overtime. This is a Monday – Friday, 2pm to 10pm shift.
Essential Job Functions:
- Accurately pulling inventory onto pallets and storing orders in the staging area when they are prepared for shipment
- Building delivery loads of product onto pallets and preparing them for loading onto trucks
- Receiving product from incoming trucks, unloading and placing in appropriate storage areas
- Operating an electric pallet jack and/or forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, count and load product
- Restock product in picking areas as directed by supervisor
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to perform work accurately, independently, and in a timely manner.
- Lift 50+ pounds consistently, unassisted with the ability to occasionally lift 100lbs
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Reliable transportation to and from work with a VALID driver’s license
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.