New Construction Window Installers 5/10/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is taking applications for experienced construction laborers and new construction window installers to work locally in the Treasure Valley.
Construction Laborers & Window Installers will be responsible for but not limited to: assisting supervisors with new window installation, construction clean up, and moving materials. This is a Monday – Friday, temp-2-hire schedule. Compensation starts at $14/hr.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to be on feet for duration of the shift
- 2 years with relatable job experience
- Consistently bend, stoop, and twist
- Lift 50+ pounds consistently, unassisted
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.