Material Stackers 8/10/2020 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is looking for product stackers to work for a local material manufacturing facility.
• Inspect boards to required quality standards (visual & dimensional)
Use tape measures to measure
the quality of products
• Read and follows QA inspection instructions to ensure we are producing a quality product.
• Notify the Operator immediately if quality issues exist
• Reads the Production Work Order and labels product accordingly
• Pack and/or warps product to required packing guidelines
• Assist extrusion operators and other stackers in meeting shift’s production schedule as required by supervisor
• Perform assigned tasks in a safe manner
• Complete other duties and assignments as required by the shift supervisor
• Adhere to safety guidelines
Able to lift 25+ lbs.
Pass a pre-employment drug test & background check
Be able to work a rotating schedule of working 3-4 days and being off 3-4
$12.00 /HR. Plus Incentive
Days & Nights
Number of Openings:
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.