Material Stacker 10/11/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is looking for product stackers to work for a local material manufacturing facility.
- Inspect boards to required quality standards (visual & dimensional)
- Use tape measures to measure the quality of products
- Read and follows QA inspection instructions to ensure we are producing a quality product.
- Notify the Operator immediately if quality issues exist
- Reads the Production Work Order and labels product accordingly
- Pack and/or warps product to required packing guidelines
- Assist extrusion operators and other stackers in meeting shift’s production schedule as required by supervisor
- Perform assigned tasks in a safe manner
- Complete other duties and assignments as required by the shift
Adhere to safety guidelines
Able to lift 25+ lbs.
Pass a pre-employment drug test & background check
Be able to work a rotating schedule of working 3-4 days and being off 3-4
Days & Nights
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/boise/
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.