Lawn Maintenance 10/11/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is taking applications for landscape maintenance workers to work for a local landscaping and lawn maintenance contractor.
A local landscaping company is in need of hard working lawn maintenance technicians to work on mow and landscape crews for a large customer located in Boise. Tasks include but are not limited to lawn mowing, weed eating, general clean up, and other general labor tasks. This is a temp to hire position with a pay rate of $15.00/hr – $17/hr, DOE with a work schedule of Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to be on feet for duration of a shift
- Consistently bend, stoop, and twist
- Lift 50+ pounds consistently, unassisted
- Lawn maintenance experience preferred, but not required
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK (NO FELONS)
- Ability to use lawn care tools for extended periods of time throughout shift
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.