Insurance Agents 7/26/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is now accepting applications with resumes for Insurance Agents to work in Boise, ID. Licensed not required, will train and license the right candidates for this position.
The Insurance Agents will handle: customer service requests, appointment setting, sales, gathering client information, writing up reports and answering customer questions and complaints with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism. Will train and license the right candidates for this position. Salary for these positions will start at $2,000-$3,000/mo. plus commission incentives. This is a day shift position working Monday thru Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Very outgoing, upbeat personality
- Licensed Insurance Agent a plus but not required
- Marketing experience preferred
- Good Communication skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience required
- Sales experience is a plus
- Solid time management skills with good organizational skills as well
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of efficiency
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent stress management skills
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 9am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.