HR Specialist 4/12/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is now accepting applications with resumes for a HR Specialist position in Boise.
This is a temp-to-hire position working part-time Monday thru Friday. This position will be responsible for all Human Renounces functions for a staff of 40 people including but not limited to: recruiting, benefits, training, assist management staff with various projects and assignments in order to ensure that workflows are smooth, and other HR related functions.
Pay for this position is dependent on the experience of the candidate, starting at $22/hr.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering a multi-line phone system
- Office inventory management and ordering
- Processing payroll
- A/P & A/R
- Meeting with management to review plans and product selections
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Experience with benefits administration, payroll, new hire orientation, safety training, employee evaluations and write ups is preferred
- Ability to professionally interact both over the phone and face to face with customers
- Be able to type at minimum 50 wpm
- Experience in processing payroll preferred
- Must have experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- High attention to detail
- Able to be self-managed and efficient in completing tasks
- Team orientated and willing to learn new tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Recourses, Business or related field preferred
- Leadership experience
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/boise/. You are also going to be required to finish your application in-person, in the office Monday thru Thursday, between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID.