Home Manufacturing 11/23/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is taking applications for multiple skilled and entry level framers,
general construction workers and dry wall installers for module building manufacturer in the Treasure Valley. These are long term temp to hire positions working in any number of departments during the manufacturing process.
- DRYWALL HANGERS: These positions require a candidate lift approximately 50 lbs. regularly eight hours or more a day. Drywall and taping experience preferred. Candidates will need to have availability Monday-Friday, and potentially working Saturday
- ASSEMBLY: This position will be assisting in all aspects of module home assembly. A construction or framing background is a plus but will train the right person. Candidates will need to have availability Monday-Friday, and potentially working Saturday
Compensation: $15.00/hr DOE.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in both indoor and outdoor conditions
- Consistently bend, stoop, and twist
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds throughout a shift
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Ability to take direction from supervisory staff
- Team player
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision-must be a hard working self-starter
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Comply with all company safety and attendance standards
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.