Filter Resistance Welding 1/20/2020 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is currently recruiting and accepting applications for multiple hand resistance welding positions for a filter manufacturing company in Boise.
Candidates in this position will be responsible for welding seams on small mesh screens to make cylindrical filters. This position is a full time, temp to hire assignment working Monday thru Thursday from 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Compensation for this position will be $11.00 an hour. There is opportunity for advancement and movement into other positions, depending on individual aptitude and performance.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- 6 months minimum experience in hand soldering preferred
- Ability to work with small hand tools
- Have appropriate finger dexterity
- Adhere to company attendance standards
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/apply-online-boise/. You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID.