Construction Laborers 6/29/2020 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is taking applications for skilled and entry level construction laborers to do a variety of work in the Treasure Valley area.
Construction Laborers are needed on a regular basis to fill short-term and long-term job orders for many of our customers doing a wide variety of skilled and unskilled labor assignments. Most labor positions start at an hourly rate of $12.00 to $15.00 per hour. Pay is also determined by assignment and candidates qualifications and skill level.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to be on feet for duration of a shift
- Consistently bend, stoop, and twist
- Lift 50+ pounds consistently, unassisted
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 9am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.