CNC Machinist 8/10/2020 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is currently recruiting and accepting applications for an experienced CNC Machinist.
Candidates will be setting up CNC lathes and mills. This is a full-time, temp to hire position that is paid biweekly. The wage is between $26.00 and $30.00/hour and you are eligible for benefits (401k and paid vacation) after one year after hired on with company. This position works four 10-hour days that start at 6:00 AM.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- 5 years of experience programming in a shop (required)
- 5 years of experience setting up CNC Lathes/Mills
- MUST know how to fixture and hold parts (primarily stainless steel/aluminum parts)
- MUST be able to write and read G-Code programs; functional and technical skills
- Ability to understand and interpret drawings and specifications
- Reading and using various measurement equipment and blue prints
- Knowledge of Mil Specs (preferred)
- Aerospace Quality System Knowledge is a plus
- MUST have a great attitude and be a team player
- Detail-attentive and self-starter preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
- Have own reliable transportation to and from work
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.