CDL Driver – Class A or B 10/11/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is currently recruiting and accepting applications for Multiple CDL Class A AND Class B Driving positions working in the Treasure Valley.
Positions are for a production facility, a truss manufacturing company and a carrier company. All openings are long term, temp-to-permanent position and will involve labor such as loading and unloading materials that weight up to 100lbs. Experience in running a forklift is preferred but not required.
These are Monday-Friday positions. Compensation is $18/hr – $21/hr DOE
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
· Must be able to operate a standard Fork Lift
· Availability to work overtime most weeks
· Bend, stoop, and twist
· Ability to lift 80-100 pounds consistently and unassisted
· Valid Class A or Class B CDL and Med Card
· Clean driving record with no Majors in the past 5 years
· Experience in shingle delivery a plus
· Construction experience a plus
· Comply with company safety policies and regulations
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen & background check
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please come into our office to fill out an application in-person, Monday thru Thursday, between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID.