Candy Production 4/12/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is currently recruiting and accepting applications for multiple entry level positions at a chocolate factory in Boise, Idaho.
Candidates will be performing general labor type tasks associated with the production of locally made candies and chocolates, which include visual inspection of product and packaging/wrapping, general clean-up of the facilities, and/or potentially operating machinery (training provided). This position is a full time, long term placement working Monday thru Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. Compensation for this position will be $11.00 an hour. There is opportunity for advancement and movement into other positions, depending on individual aptitude and performance.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to stand on feet for 8+ hours a day
- Ability to lift 50lbs frequently, unassisted
- Have appropriate finger dexterity
- Experience with a food handling is desired, but not mandatory. WILL TRAIN.
- Adhere to company attendance standards
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/apply-online-boise/. You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID.