Branch Sales Representative 6/14/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is now accepting applications with resumes for a Branch Sales Representative position for a material handler company in Boise, ID.
The Branch Sales Rep position consists of but not limited to: customer service to contractors and walk-in retail customers; handling cash/credit sales transactions, telephone sales support including answering customer questions, taking orders, giving directions, call routing and message taking. Sales support duties include preparation of sales orders, data entry of orders, updating displays and stocking literature, reordering and stocking showroom products. Clerical responsibilities include filing, preparing and sorting mail, and more. The schedule for this position will be Monday thru Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm.
Compensation: $18.00/hr. – $20.00/hr. DOE.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Very outgoing, upbeat personality
- Good Communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Be able to work independently and as a member of a fast-paced branch team
- Sales experience is a must
- Solid time management skills with good organizational skills as well
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of efficiency
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent stress management skills
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 9am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.