Animal Rendering 4/12/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is currently recruiting and accepting applications for a Rendering Plant Laborer.
This position is a long term, temp-to-permanent position working in an animal Rendering Plant. Candidates could be working in a variety of roles varying from the initial deceased animal intake, processing and skinning of the animals, cleaning and folding hides for palletizing, and other labor type roles. This is a Monday-Saturday, swing positions starting at 3:00pm and working 10-12 hours.
Compensation is $18.20 per hour for this position.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Work 12 hour shifts
- Work 6 days a week
- Ability to stand on feet for extended hours
- Bend, stoop, and twist
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds unassisted
- Ability to work in outside conditions
- Ability to withstand strong odors
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/boise/
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.