Administrative Assistant 4/12/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is now accepting applications with resumes for multiple Administrative Assistant positions in Boise.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions that is located in Boise, ID. In these positions, you will provide support to office management when needed, work extensively with Microsoft, help with administrative tasks and routine items. The right candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office, with little to no training, in order to be qualified for these positions. Pay for these positions range from $12.00 – $15.00/hour.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to work independently with little to no training
- Positive, friendly, and supportive attitude
- Outstanding communication skills – verbal and written
- Willingness to learn
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Enjoys routine tasks
- Demonstrated flexibility and high tolerance to unexpected and sudden changes
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Must have valid driver’s license with proof of insurance
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/boise/ You are also going to be required to finish your application in-person, in the office Monday thru Thursday, between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID.