Duties include but are not limited to: Physical labor, loading and unloading of material, installing highway guardrail, assisting equipment operators, setting up traffic control, and operating equipment.
- Ability to work in outside conditions
- Ability to work weekends and nights
- Ability to lift 100 lbs unassisted
- Ability to use common hand tools, including power tools
- Ability to work outside local area in 1 week intervals as needed
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English – detailed work reports are required
- Must have and demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude!
- Highway Construction: 2 years
- Construction: 2 years
- Equipment operator of: Forklift, Crane, Knuckle Boom, or other heavy highway equipment
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
- CDL A (not all positions require CDL) w/current med card