Gem State Staffing Pocatello is now screening and interviewing applicants for a Quality Coordinator with ATCO Structures & Logistics. This position performs but not limited to: Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all aspects of all modular building construction is in compliance with applicable electrical, mechanical and structural building codes.
Qualified applicants and prospective employees must:
- Be able to pass a nationwide background check (No Violent or Theft-related convictions)
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Provides technical information to managers, engineers, estimators and designers on matters related to electrical, mechanical, and structural features and installations
- Understands applicable building codes (including the ability to research, interpret, and apply codes from other jurisdictions), and ensures each department (structural, mechanical, and electrical) are in compliance.
- Inspects new and monitors existing residential and commercial installations related plans to ensure compliance with applicable standards and codes.
- Provides inspection/quality assurance oversight to all required product checks throughout the manufacturing process
- Provides general inspection reports, related correspondence and/or other relevant information to determine if the scope of work complies with the relevant codes and standards.
- Understands the policies and procedures governing the work performed, as outlined by ATCO Structures & Logistics.
- Able to apply the spirit of the ISO 9001 standard to ensure and improve the quality of the designing, development, and manufacture of modular space products
Education and Experience
- Completion of secondary education; post secondary or trades training is an asset.
- A valid Journeyman certificate in one of the described disciplines preferred
- A minimum of 5 years related work experience.
Skills and Abilities
Experience in the residential and commercial construction industry is an asset, as is prior experience in modular building construction.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications for Windows.
- Strong planning, organizing, and multitasking abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels from trades to senior management.
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet business needs.
- Ability to read, interpret architectural, electrical, and mechanical drawings and building code specifications to ensure they are being adhered to.
- Ability to examine, check and interpret building plans and specifications.
- Develops effective working relationships with management, employees and external contacts.
- Self-motivated and flexible, proactive with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Pay Rate: DOE- Generous compensation package after hire
Job description: The lead carpenter would need to have experience and skill. This position would
Location: Rigby/Rexburg area
Pay: $15-22 DOE
- 5+ Years Carpentry experience and supervising employees
- Ability to act as a liaison with subcontractors/owners/project manager
- Must have well rounded general carpentry skills.
- Competent at all phases of construction from foundation work to finishing
- Proficient with reading plans/ blueprints, following specifications, and completing job within scheduled completion and within projected budget.
- Must maintain a high-quality work ethic, including excellent time management.
- Promote and maintain a safe, productive job site, compliant with regulations.
- Able to communicate concepts, concerns, thoughts and ideas both written and orally.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, which includes tracking orders and daily log completion.
- The ability to construct the layout and installation of framing and finishing of challenging projects.
- Must be able to anticipate and effectively resolve possible issues or changes within the project
- Represent the company in a professional manner to customers.
- Effectively manage and control tools and supplies
Gem State Staffing is now accepting applications with resumes for an immediate position as an Administrative Assistant.
Job Type: Full-time
Candidates need to have the availability to work Monday through Friday anywhere from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
As an Administrative Assistant you will provide departmental administrative support through conducting and organizing duties/activities including but not limited to budget and financial management; purchasing, procurement, and contract administration; general administrative services; facilities, property, safety, or space management; or human resources services. Also, receiving and handling of various sources of information with the purpose of entering data into the computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes. Work is performed under general supervision according to the established procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide information and generate reports for the Operations Manager
- Provide customers with updated Certificates of Insurance and other required/pertinent company documentation upon request
- Audit materials, quotes, and sales status work orders and projects via reporting tools
- Generate and process invoices
- Assist with Monthly AP/AR closings
- Assist with Weekly HR closings
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars
- Perform general administrative tasks such as faxing, copying, filing, organizing, mailing, and document development
- Prepare certified payroll
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma, Bachelors Degree preferred
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Valid driver’s license
- MUST be able to pass a drug and background screen
- Ability to multitask while staying organized
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- PC & Microsoft office skills a must, strong skills in Excel & Power Point preferred
- Self-motivated, pro-active and positive customer service skills
- Construction background preferred
If you feel you meet these requirements please start by filling out our online application at gemstatestaffingjobs.com or feel free to stop by our office at 1737 Hurley Dr. Suite C (must bring in 2 forms of ID and resume) For more details call our office at 208-478-4444
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
***Tener experencia en fabricar truses es preferible pero NO ES REQUERIDO. Por Favor, comuniquese con nuestra oficina para mas informacion****
Descripcion del trabajo:
Gem State Staffing ahora esta aceptando solicitudes para a un armador de truses y paredes.
Ese trabajo es de tiempo completo y es constante durante todo el ano. El turno es de la tarde de 4pm a 12am, de Lunes a Viernes, con horas extraordinarias. Hay ciertas oportunidades para el turno de dia tambien.
El pago comienza a $12/hora, y se ofrecen excelentes beneficios.
• Ser capaz de levantar 75 libras consecuentemente
• Leer cinta y usar herramientas de construccion (martillo, cuadrado, etc.)
• Ser capaz de estar de pie y agacharse todo el dia.
• Subirse y bajarse de mesas de produccion
• Tener transportacion propia o un modo seguro para llegar al trabajo cada dia
• La capacidad de aprobar la detección de drogas antes del empleo.
• Debe estar motivado, confiable y dispuesto a aprender.
$12/hora con beneficios
Cómo presentar una solicitud: Se puede enviar una solicitud por internet o en persona. Recibimos solicitudes de lunes a viernes de 8 am a 5 pm. Por favor traiga dos formas de identificación. Espere gastar 20-30 minutos de tiempo para llenar la solicitud. Usted estará entrevistando con un miembro del personal una vez completada la solicitud. Nuestra oficina está ubicada en 304 Cleveland Blvd, Caldwell, ID 83605, una casa lejos de Gem In and Out.
Llame ya para mas informacion sobre esta gran oportunidad! 208-455-3504